I Am A Full Stack Web Developer
Below are a few of my projects
A React app with Rails backend to assist with event creation and management
- Uses React to manage the front end
- Uses a custom API with Rails 5 and the MVC pattern
- Uses Redux to manage global state within React, making API calls using Fetch
A Ruby app to manage multiple music venues and create shows for the venues in which the user is managing.
- Written entirely in Ruby on Rails, with Bootstrap for styling.
- Uses Omniauth and devise to allow for secure authentication via Facebook.
- Allows for multiple users.
Vintage Bass Databass
A Ruby gem which allows the user to explore some famous and sought after vintage electric basses
- Written in pure Ruby
- Uses Nokogiri to scrape the vintagebassworld.com to create a searchable database of vintage electric basses.